• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Plesk 12.5.30 and phpMyAdmin slowness

pegasx

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Since Plesk 12, phpMyAdmin is really slow. There is no load on server and there are a few databases. Does somebody have same problem?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Pegasx,

What are the specs of your server + is it a VPS or Dedicated?

It is dedicated and it has Xeon(R) CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz (16 core(s)) and 24 gb ram, runs Centos 6.7.

I think there is a problem on phpMyAdmin. Query has finished in 0.0003 seconds but phpMyAdmin shows the result in 3 seconds.

Last edited:
Any related error messages in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log ?

Sometimes there could be a single table with millions or records, this also can cause PhpMyAdmin to become extremely slow while loading it ..

There is no related error message in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log. There are some tables with millions, but I do not view them, or query on them in phpMyAdmin.

I have read this page, but there is no config.inc.php, there is one config.sample.inc.php but I don't know if it is related. So where is the configuration file of phpMyAdmin?

Back