• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.5 / Centos 7.1 - PHP-FPM restart error No pool defined.

VinnyT

Regular Pleskian
On a fresh install of Plesk 12.5 on Centos 7.1, I am running into a strange error when trying to restart the php-fpm service.

"No pool defined. at least one pool section must be specified"

I have read a few options on how to fix it, but none seem to help when it comes to different PHP versions.

Thanks

Hi Kate --
Thanks for that. Unfortunately ALL of my domains are assigned to use the NGINX PHP-FPM handler. I could try switching one to the apache FPM handler...

Hi Kate --
Thanks for that. Unfortunately ALL of my domains are assigned to use the NGINX PHP-FPM handler. I could try switching one to the apache FPM handler...

@VinnyT,

As a temporary "problem solver": just switch to FPM served by Apache, that works like a charm (and is not error-prone).

Regards....

Hello,

We tried to test this behaviour under CentOS 7.1.1503, Plesk 12.5 MU18 and php 5.5.30, however this is not reproduced. So, I recommend you to submit a ticket to support in order to investigate the issue on your server. You are welcome to use our form:
https://cscontact.plesk.com/form/32/?Product=Plesk
I would love to, but I have a partner license and it is not accepting my license key. Can you please DM me a support code that I can use for this incident?

Back