• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.5 Migration Stuck

mazaamahesh

Basic Pleskian
I was doing my migration from old server to new server, it was running smooth. I transfers 300 Subscriptions with minimum warnings. but from last 36 hours my migration process is stuck I was migrating 16 subscriptions, 14 accounts with maximum 10 GB of them. i have checked the log in PMM/rsessions and restore-results says it's success all the 16 subscriptions. but it still stuck on 3%.

how can i fix it or cancel it?

Please help.

Hello!

Or you can start a private conversation with me directly - it will be a bit faster. As @eug said, we need an access to you target Plesk server to investigate current migration progress, logs and reports. Probably migration of hosting settings was done (business objects was created in target Plesk), but copying of hosting content (files, database, mails) still in progress. In some cases (high load server, slow network, etc.) migration of 20 GB of mails could take about 48 hours on Windows.

Back