• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Plesk 12.5 Stucks When Add/Edit Domains or When we add new IPs

Alessandro

New Pleskian
Hello, I have a dedicated server hosted by OVH. At the moment we got 28 Dedicated IP and 2 Shared with ~ 100 domains configured. We got some issues right now to configure new domains. Sometimes when we add new domain, the system stucks on the creation page and the site is created by half, same for the editing, when we edit PHP configuration, plesk stucks and no configuration is saved. If I restart the plesk service, all start working fine for a day or two, then the problem still return. The same problem by adding new IPs. the server stucks... How can we solve this issues? What is wrong?

First of all Plesk logs should be investigated. Try to find something related in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log and /var/log/sw-cp-server/sw-engine.log
Check also /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log
Make sure that it is not related to lack of VPS resources.

Hello, thanks for your reply. I have noticed that when i create a new customer I got this error in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log :
2016/06/30 12:42:59 [error] 11555#0: *104 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.174.13.87, server: , request: "POST /admin/customer/create HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock", host: "********", referrer: "*********:8443/admin/customer/create"

After this error, all other operations on the server will fail till I restart the plesk server.

Back