• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 12 and Plesk Manager (WindowsPhone) error

Akos

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
we use latest plesk 12 on windows server 2012 r2.
I have found on microsoft store Plesk Manager (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/plesk-manager/9wzdncrdlgxn)
After installing to my phone (lumia 930), and starting it everything went wrong.
I can'n login to my server's admin page from my notebook.
The error is:
ERROR: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 267586 bytes) (Exception.php:47)
I incerased the memory to 512 MB, but it's not work.
In the plesk website's phperror log is this error:
[datetime (ec133) [WARNING] [User] 217.145.XXX.XXX Specified log file D:\Parallels\Plesk\/var/modules/plesk-mobile//MobileConnector.log is not writable.

[datetime] PHP Warning: touch(): Unable to create file D:\Parallels\Plesk\/var/modules/plesk-mobile//installed-migrations.txt because Permission denied; File: D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\library\MigrationManager.php, Line: 30

file: D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Smb\Exception\Syntax.php
line: 56
code: 0
trace: #0 [internal function]: Smb_Exception_Syntax::handleError(2, 'touch(): Unable...', 'D:\\Parallels\\Pl...', 30, Array)
#1 D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\library\MigrationManager.php(30): touch('D:\\Parallels\\Pl...')
#2 D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\library\App.php(112): Modules_PleskMobile_MigrationManager->__construct(Object(Modules_PleskMobile_App))
#3 D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\library\App.php(65): Modules_PleskMobile_App->__construct()
#4 D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\library\Context.php(68): Modules_PleskMobile_App::get()
#5 D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\library\Context.php(117): Modules_PleskMobile_Context::setUp()
#6 D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\library\EventListener.php(47): Modules_PleskMobile_Context::inside(Array, Array)
#7 [internal function]: Modules_PleskMobile_EventListener->handleEvent('cp_user', 0, 'cp_user_login', Array, Array)
#8 D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\interfaces\InterfacesManager.php(137): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ActionLog.php(609): InterfacesManager::callImpls('EventListener', 'handleEvent', Array)
#10 D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ActionLog.php(364): ActionLog->_callEventListeners()
#11 D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Application\Web.php(294): ActionLog->submit()
#12 D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\login_up.php3(67): Plesk\Application_Web->registerSession('admin', 'Akoska1982')
#13 {main}
the error log is growing, and growing, in this moment is 150MB big.

What can i do?

It looks like that there is incorrect permissions for D:\Parallels\Plesk\/var/ directory. Try to setup all permissions for psaadm user for this directory.

Back