• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12 statistics: "The page isn't redirecting properly" + AWStats html files not found

vtual

New Pleskian
Hello all,

I am encountering two problems using statistics, using Plesk 12.0.18 #61 & Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS.

1/ "The page isn't redirecting properly"
When I click the stats link from the Plesk back-office, I get the following Firefox error: "The page isn't redirecting properly".

This problem is encountered on certain domains only, both with AWStats or Webalizer.
I though this could be caused by WordPress .htaccess files, but it also happens on domains containing only static html pages.​

2/ AWStats html files not generated
On other domains, I can access the stats, but the .html files for each month are not generated leading to 404 not found errors. Webalizer works. Screenshot:
awstats-bug.jpg

I have tried:
  1. deactivating/reactivating statistics from the "Hosting Settings" page
  2. resetting permissions
  3. this fix to psa.conf
  4. regenerating stats using the "statistics" command line tool...
...all to no avail.

Many thanks in advance for any pointers. :)

I am having this same problem. One particular domain on one of my servers where the Plesk stats work fine on the other domains. I disabled the .htaccess file to no avail. I switched stats off, then back on, switched from awstats to webalyzer and back. But with either one the browser returns a message that the https://.../plesk-stat/webstat/ page is not redirecting properly (Firefox) or is redirecting too many times (Opera).

Back