• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 18.0.44 broke WP Toolkit

John Weng

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
I upgraded to Plesk 18.0.44 this past weekend and discovered that it broke WP Toolkit. After selecting a domain and clicking on WordPress, other WP installations came up instead of the chosen domain. This happens on all four of my servers. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know how to fix this? I ran "Repair Kit" to no avail.

Thanks,
John

Me too, Plesk Install in Debian 10. WP Toolki not work well , and in the extensions there is an update available: 5.11.1-6327 but when I try to install it there is an error message: Error: There is nothing to install.

Me too, Plesk Install in Debian 10. WP Toolki not work well , and in the extensions there is an update available: 5.11.1-6327 but when I try to install it there is an error message: Error: There is nothing to install.
Сould you please clarify symptoms with the installed version of WordPress Toolkit? Whats goes wrong?

Having the same issue w/ plesk 18.0.44. When going into a specific domain, clicking on the wp tab and clicking the wptoolkit link it opens to the page saying there are no installations available. If you rescan nothing happens. If you go to the main wordpress tab on the left nav, listing all the wordpress installations, the site is in there. Definitely something seriously wrong.

Hi,

The bug is confirmed EXTWPTOOLK-9314. It appears starting from Plesk 18.0.44.

As a workaround, you can
a) open WordPress Toolkit via "Subscriptions -> example.tld -> WordPress Toolkit"
b) log in as customer/reseller and open WordPress Toolkit from the left sidebar
c) open WordPress Toolkit as admin from the left sidebar and type the domain name in searchbar

Back