• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.2 Released!

Updated from 7.5.1 without a problem. I just wish to thank SW-Soft for (finally) updating the login-buggy (which made it took so long to log in) and for speeding up the complete interface, it reacts way faster now. Thanks!!!

Does anyone know what the hotfix-update was for?

Originally posted by Jamai
Does anyone know what the hotfix-update was for?

What's new in Plesk v.7.5.2 hotfix
===================================
[-] Proble with mail name rename/password change is rosolved.
[-] Files uploaded through anonymous FTP get proper owner.

============================
Legend:
[+] new feature
[-] bug fixed or removed
[*] bug fixed and improvement made

They still haven't released a fix for the usermng quota problem but if you have that problem check out...

http://forums.sw-soft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21388&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Have updated two servers from 7.1.5 --> 7.5.2 + hotfix with no problems.. ;)

Quote Bug in Plesk?

I updated to 7.5.2 but now I cannot add hosting to a domain because of a quote bug in Plesk?

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: velpprint

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: xxxxxxxx")

I there a fix for this?

After starting this upgrade from 7.5.1 to 7.5.2, we are once again having mysql problems interfering with the upgrade where it only upgraded 1/2 of the items in the list. It seems the installer is unable to stop and start mysql so it just quits and errors out.

I don't know why it can't just work like with cpanel. Just click on upgrade and its supposed to do it or so I thought but I don't think thats worked in quite a while for us. Upgrades with plesk are such a pain that it's easier to avoid them, but I need the bugfix in spamassassin so it has to be done I guess.

Originally posted by alex042
After starting this upgrade from 7.5.1 to 7.5.2, we are once again having mysql problems interfering with the upgrade where it only upgraded 1/2 of the items in the list. It seems the installer is unable to stop and start mysql so it just quits and errors out.

I don't know why it can't just work like with cpanel. Just click on upgrade and its supposed to do it or so I thought but I don't think thats worked in quite a while for us. Upgrades with plesk are such a pain that it's easier to avoid them, but I need the bugfix in spamassassin so it has to be done I guess.

Having the very same problem on the first server I tried to upgrade. I swear I wan't even going to touch any upgrades but the temptation to have those fixes was too much. I wonder why its unable to stop and start mysql!

Anyone notice that 75% of the application vault's applications are missing including Mambo ect..After the 7.5.2 upgrade?

Anyone know if there's going to be a 7.5.3? I'm waiting at Plesk 7.1 to upgrade, but I don't want to bother if they're just going to put out another patched release shortly.

Any insight?

~Matt

they should put a hotfix for the domain user password issue

I think they should put a hotfix for the domain user password issue, i have seen LOTS of people who had suffered that bug (including myself) instead of waiting for us to ask for support and they send us the DomainUserMng (or something like that) php file to overwrite the one on the box(es).

regards,

I was told by Todd that they probably release 7.5.3 in mid April

I upgraded from 7.1.6 --> 7.5.2 on two servers with no issues, but normally a new update will have fewer bugs, so if you need new features in 7.5.x fast you should upgrade, else you could wait a couple of weeks :)

Originally posted by matt.simpson
So would you recommend waiting for 7.5.3 or upgrade 7.1.6 to 7.5.2?

~Matt

I recomend you to wait until mid april to see if it is true that 7.5.3 is released, if so, go for it, if no, then install 7.5.2

Regards,

While 7.5.2's pretty good compared to previous x.x.2's it's still got a few bugs. I'd say it is stable, but you might as well wait for 7.5.3 now.

Back