• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.3 on Centos 3.4

X

xant

I would install plesk 7.5.3 on Os Centos 3.4, but file autoinstaller it's install. It's request centos 3.3, it's old, help me please

edit /etc/redhat-release and change 3.4 into 3.3
then the installer will work, afterwards change it back to 3.4

Should the file be:

CentOS release 3.3 (Final)

or:

CentOS release 3.3

or something else?

P.S. I already have Plesk 7.5.2 installed on CentOS 3.4 (as RedHat Enterprise 3) and would like to upgrade it to 7.5.3

I renamed the file, the autoinstaller worked fine: it downloaded all needed packages but i get the following error right after it finishes downloading:

Preparing for packages installation...Error reading info for conflict check of installed package (null).

----- begin of output -----
Installing rh-postgresql-libs-7.3.6-7.i386.rpm
warning: /root/psa/PSA_7.5.3/RHel3_std.updates/rh-postgresql-libs-7.3.6-7.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID db42a60e
Installing php-pgsql-4.3.2-18.ent.i386.rpm
warning: /root/psa/PSA_7.5.3/RHel3_std.updates/php-pgsql-4.3.2-18.ent.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 897da07a
error: Failed dependencies:
php = 4.3.2-18.ent is needed by php-pgsql-4.3.2-18.ent

----- end of output -----
===> Autoinstaller: stopped logging at Mon May 23 20:28:13 2005

And I can't find php v4.3.2-18.ent packages anywhere...

Anybody has a source where I can download them? I installed newer ones but again it asks for the specific version to continue.

make sure you have installed the php-pgsql rpm of your php version before running the autoupdater.

If you don't do this the autoupdater tries to install the php-pgsql version of the standard php version of Centos 3.3 . You have problably a newer php version.

Back