• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7 Clients' and Domains' DNS Setup

B

BillChang

Okey,
I have no problem with installing DNS zone template for the server as an admin. The default template shows;

<domain>. A <ip>
<domain>. MX (10) mail.<domain>.
<ip> / 24 PTR <domain>.
ftp.<domain>. CNAME <domain>.
mail.<domain>. A <ip>
mssql.<domain>. A <ip>
ns.<domain>. A <ip>
webmail.<domain>. A <ip>

Now the question .:D

My clients (I will call them resellers) ask me to give(install, reserve.. what ever it is) private NameServers for theri reseller account. Like; ns1.MyReseller.com and ns2.MyReseller.com. So that my reseller will setup his domains(I will call them users) under that nameservers(private ones)
But every time my reseller sets up a new domain for his user he has to write the lines to the DNS for his name servers (ns1.MyReseller.com and ns2.MyReseller.com) MANUALLY.
Okey, I can write his nameservers to the DNS zone template above. But all other my resellers will also see these name servers in theri clients' domains' DNS.

How can I help my resellers to make this job AUTOMATICLY

rigtooooo :mad:

i also have same problems with me i think there's no technical persons in SWsoft thats for sure, they have only sales executives who has very good reputation to sold this plesk products in their company i also put an other thread regarding DNS applying for my own name server name.

its my first week to handle dns with my own but no breakthrough if this is going on so i'll migrate my control panel with helm for windows for sure. :mad:

regards,

:mad: Asif Rizvi:mad:

Try to use support section on the plesk to reach the SUPPORT PERSON at SWsoft. I did so and they do answer in 24 hours

Hey . I am sorry I forgot to write the answer.
It was. "NOT IS NOT POSSIBLE"

Back