• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk 8.4 to plesk 8.6 migration problem

E

euroweb

Hello guys,

I have a problem, when I try to migrate clients from one plesk to another. Here is more info about the issue:

Source server: plesk version 8.4 (psa v8.4.0 build84080514.18 on CentOS3.6 release2.4.21-53.ELsmp)

Destination server: plesk version 8.6 (psa v8.6.0 build86080905.19 on Debian4.0 release2.6.24-etchnhalf.1-amd64)

I am using the expand migration tool to migrate the clients. Let me explain the problem. The steps are:

Expand: Client on Plesk8.4 => Migration to Plesk8.6

When the migration finishes, the status is "successful", but the web content is not migrated (the option "physical hosting" is not activated on the destination plesk server)

Also there is no option to upgrade the old plesk 8.4 to a higher version because of the CentOS 3.x, which highest supported plesk version is 8.4.

Is this a bug or a version misunderstanding? Please advise what I should do to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance

I.Petrov
Euroweb GmbH

Back