1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 9.2.1 to 9.2.1, migration hangs at 50%

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by michaellunsford, Oct 4, 2009.

1. michaellunsford

michaellunsford Regular Pleskian

90%
    Ugh, I really don't even know where to begin. I see lots of posts about version 8 to version 9 hanging at 50%, but this is a same-same migration, and I'm just not getting what in the world the problem could be.

I let one attempt for about 15 domains to sit for two days with no progress beyond the 50% achieved in the first few minutes. I even went back and did just one domain, which was instantly at 50%, but does not want to move beyond that.

What to do?

2. Brian LaFleur

Brian LaFleur Guest

I would check the disk space. My / was filling up leaving @ 50%. I had to create a link to a directory call migration in root and point it in var