• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.2 Migration Manager

B

BrendonG

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of moving all sites off an old Plesk server to a new Plesk server.

Both are now running Windows 9.2.

The new server has "Migration Manager" however I cannot find this option in the existing/old server. I've had a look through the reconfigurator and many options yet I am still at a loss, I still can't find how to enable this feature. I'm hoping that some people here may be able to assist.

I have gone through every option possible however when I go into 'Server > Server Components' the heading 'Parallels Plesk Panel Migration Manager' has nothing next to it unlike the new server.

I'm assuming this will stop me from being able to migrate the data as I've logged into the new server, typed in the correct IP and administrator details for the old server and get "Error: Host xx.xx.xx.xx is not accessible".

Thank you for helping out :)

you may have to use add/remove programs and modify the installation of plesk and make sure you include the migration manager :)

The old server does not need the Migration Manager, it needs the Migration Manager Agent which you have to download and install seperately.

Back