• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.3 Migration Bug

KrazyBob

Regular Pleskian
There is a bug when using the GUI migration manager.

When selecting a client after having already migrated sites with static IP's and deselecting them, Plesk 9.3 presents a dialogue confirming their IP's in step 2. If they have already been migrated the 1) should not be selectedable (greyed out button) and 2) should not ask to confirm their IP when not even selected. What has to be done is not select a client and then migrate. This means the added step on the destination of reassigning the sites to the correct owner.

Plesk 9.3 also doesn't mark the site as migrated on the source.

I have forwarded it to developers for the further investigation. I will update this thread with their answer as soon as I receive it.

I noted that the Mgration Manager works EXTREMELY slow (1 Gig per hours).

1. Anyone else has experienced this (I am transferring from Plesk 9.3 to 9.3)?

2. Is there maybe any other faster way of transferring domains and entire reseller accounts from server to server? E.g. doing a backup on one server, then doing a restore on the other (and using FTP to transfer)? If so, can someone post a quick HOW-TO?

John

KrazyBob,

Developers wants to know what is OS version there?

Back