• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.5 with a licence for 9.x

HielkeJ

New Pleskian
Hello,

I bought a licence for Plesk 9.x a couple of years ago. Because a couple of errors in the old 9.3 release, i decided to upgrade to Plesk version 9.5. In my world, 9.5 is included in the 9.x licence.

If I try to login in to the new version of Plesk i got this message:

Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use the Parallels Plesk Panel, please obtain and install a new functioning license key.
You are trying to use license key created for other version of Parallels Plesk Panel. Contact Parallels sales representatives to get the correct license key.
The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license.
The number of web sites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 428 sites hosted; your license allows hosting only 1 sites.
The number of served client accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 18 client accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 2 client accounts.
The number of served e-mail accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 416 e-mail accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 1 e-mail accounts.

I tried to contact our supplier, but they told me i have to upgrade my licence to get this to work. I think this is a bit strange, because i already have a licence for 9.x.

Who can help me with this problem?

Plesk 9.5 has own license format and license should be updated from previous version. Contact you sales representative or call no nearest Parallels office.

Back