• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.5.x creating domain "www" tickbox off by default

rgfincher

New Pleskian
Hi -

My issue is that when my resellers create a new domain name, they often forget to tick the "www" tickbox which is part of the "create domain" screen. I want to change it so that this box is always ticked by default, but I've been through all the templates and cannot find where this can be done. Can it be done behind the scenes using MySQL table psa?

Also, to clear up the problem for each domain where they forgot to tick "www", there doesn't seem to be a way of altering the hosting type (from VirtualHost to None, and then back again) as suggested in other forum posts here. Has this been disabled, or is it just well hidden?

Richard F.
London.

I think the users question is "is there a way to get this to work in Plesk 9.x" as that is the version he is using. Not everyone can upgrade to the newest version. I know in my case I dont want to as we would have to spend at least a month redoing all billing and API calls, tech/sales training, etc since everything has changed.

Back