• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9 Interface

D

dasmo

It's quite obvious that the plesk 9 interface is going to generate a lot of support for my company, so I'm not going to upgrade until there's a way to change the interface back to something that is sane. With the way the control panel looks at the moment, it looks like they tried to copy the cpanel interface. The main reason I've stuck with plesk is because of the sane interface. With this change they've lost their competitive advantage. I'm thinking plesk peaked at 8.3.

personally i like the new interface, its much simpler for resellers. and plus, if you've ever used VoipNow (4PSA), its nearly identically to the control panel they have.

I cant stand the new panel. Buttons all over the place, drop downs with optiosn that should be in buttons, five buttons to take you to the same page, yet the buttons you need are no where to be found (migration manager, interface templates, etc).

It looks pretty, but for usability its absolutely horrid.

dns settings

Hi guys..

i configured a new domain but i can´t find the button for the dns setting... heeelp i am lost.

can anyone indicate where the dns button went to?

thanks,
paco

when your in the domain, look for the 'module' called 'web site', click on the title 'web site' and you'll see a drop down menu shows up with the dns settings button. this same 'drop down' style applies to most of the modules.

personal i like the skin, but it is to overloaded and not realy usability, will generate a lot of User calls

Brujo

You just need to get used to the new interface. My first impression of it was that it was cleaner.

One major bug :( It saves nothing. Play with sortings on the various pages to how you like it.

Log out and come back

Back to default! Like watchdog statistics only shows 24h there is no way to change this :(

Back