• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk 9 Mail Account Error

R

rspinuz

When trying to create a new mail account I get this error.

Error: There are no resources of this type (mail accounts) available from your Service Provider. Requested: 1; available: 0. The notification has been sent to your Service Provider.

I have unlimited accounts. What gives?

Error: There are no resources of this type (mail accounts) available from your Service Provider. Requested: 1; available: 0. The notification has been sent to your Service Provider.

I have the same problem: this is shown when I create a new mail account with Plesk. I did re-image the entire Windows server, but this still happens.

Kindly help!

Hi,

I just called the tech of 1and1 (my account is with them) and the guy is helpful in lifting the license restriction. Now everything is good!

Just to share with you -- he said you may adjust it yourself if it is less than version 9. But he didn't tell me how to do version 9; he did it for me.

Back