• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk & Amazon Ses

xemorytr

Basic Pleskian
Hello everyone,

I finished the amazon ses setup via Plesk.
Emails are being sent. There is no problem with this.
But to verify every opened mail account, I verify through amazonses.
Is there a way to do this automatically?
The system will automatically verify and send the opened mail.

Thank you from now.

You can automate this, but it requires a bit of work and programming. You can utilize the Plesk event handlers to trigger when a mailbox is created (for example) and then run a script to verify that email account with AWS. You'll have to set this up your self manually.

Have a look at the event handler documenation:

Which you can combine with the Plesk CLI, if needed.

Friend, can you show me a guide on how you have made the configurations? since I have created my plesk with lightsail and I have Amazon ses but I cannot send or receive emails

Hello everyone,

I finished the amazon ses setup via Plesk.
Emails are being sent. There is no problem with this.
But to verify every opened mail account, I verify through amazonses.
Is there a way to do this automatically?
The system will automatically verify and send the opened mail.

Thank you from now.
Hello,

I have setup a website for one of my client on Amazon Lightsail with Plesk to manage it.
I have also created two email addresses in Plesk for business purposes

I can receive email but cannot send email due to port 25 being blocked. Have emailed AWS to remove the restriction, but they refuse to lift it and recommended using Amazon SES.

I verified the email addresses and domains on AWS SES but have no idea on how to setup the Plesk to use Amazon SES to send outgoing emails.

Can you please help me with the steps to follow?

Thanks in advance

Back