• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Plesk and cpanel on the same server

G

grzeslaw

Guest
Hello

I just bought the plesk and cpanel licence. My clients wont's to use duo panels, Is it possibile ? Maybe some simlinks to folders -sth like that?

Greetz
 
Think of cPanel and Plesk as hosting engines for your server. You cannot have two engines in a car much the way you cannot have two control panels. You will have customers which prefer one or the other, and in that case, if you can afford it and don't mind dealing with learning two different control panels, you can get one server for each.
 
I just wondering, how can I give a choice to my customer, which panel, they have to use. Some of them get the feel each of them ;).My question was cleanly technical.

Thanks for reply!
 
Thanks for info. I think I'll stay with one of them or set 2 serweres.

Regards.
 
Back
Top