• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk and Roundcube Send Problems

Joe @ FCD

New Pleskian
This is a weird one as I can't figure out what is going on. We are using Plesk 12.x on a Linux server which runs postfix and uses Roundcube as the webmail client. Roundcube has been running fine but all of a sudden I have a SINGLE email user that cannot send email via Roundcube. I know it's not a postfix issues as send works fine over smtp. When the user composes a message and hits the send button a message appears that states "sending message..." and it sits there endlessly, it eventually will throw a timeout error if you wait about 30 minutes. Below is a link to a screenshot, after a minute or so if it running I do see a error 500 showing up in the chrome inspector tool. Again this only happens for this one email account, anyone have an idea or seen this before.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s258...da6e989ec179/1720e6d1b24718d977a23d84a036dcdb

I have this same problem on a single domain. Switching to Horde and mail sends. Switch back to roundcube and it times out. Did you find a fix for this?

Back