• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk and sitebuilder!! NEED ASSISTANCE

D

dellis203

Hi, I just installed plesk 8.2 and it also installed sitebuilder, but I cannot find for the life on me, any documentation that goes over plesk and sitebuilder integration and how to use it within plesk.
yes there is docs just for sitebuilder, but not the one that comes bundled with plesk.
I want to be able to offer this, but I cant get it to work.
the sitebuilder icon is always greyed out in all my domains. and I have it enabled within components management.
Please help
Dave

I'm looking for the same answer.
I'm on UNIX server but I can't find the client's preference option...... Is it under clients template?

That only allows you to create account manually, one by one.
I'd like to know how to create the SiteBuilder Account AUTOMATICALLY when the hosting package is created?
I'm on Unix server.

Help Me ...!!!

Hi

I am having windows 2003 server with sitebuilder 1.2.0 in plesk 7.5.6 . I want to upgrade sitebuilder software to sitebuilder 2.5, do i need any sperate licencse for this. How to upgrade sitebuilder from current version to new version.

I am having issue with sitebuilder like i am unable to login in sitebuilder as admin, server was restored OS freshly, after restoration i am not able to login with previous login id and password. Can any one help me

1) what could be default admin id,
2)how to find out admin id and password
Regards
Steve

Back