• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk and Windows DNS -> TTL=0

C

crip

Hello

I've a big problem. I'm using Plesk 8.1 and Windows DNS Server 2003. Plesk is running with MSSQL2005:

Plesk always create for each DNS Record (SOA, A, CNAME, MX, PTR, ...) a TTL-Value which is zero, 0

/*-----------DNS-FILE
@ 0 IN SOA ns1.yourenterprise.ch. yourenterprise.ch. (
1167974016 ; serial number
10800 ; refresh
3600 ; retry
604800 ; expire
86400 ) ; default TTL

@ 0 NS ns1.yourenterprise.ch.
@ 0 A 194.158.247.118
@ 0 MX 0 ns1.yourenterprise.ch.
ftp 0 CNAME rimensberger.ch.
-----------*/

I've set the value correct in plesk control panel, I proved it in the Database, also correct. The other values are correct.

What could it be? I have only the solution to use a event handler to delete and recreate the records by using dnscmd.exe each time when plesk updates dns zone.

But this could not be. I couldn't be alone if this is a plesk bug.

Thanks

Hello,
I have reported this issue to the support team and ask them to forward it to developers of Plesk CP.

I also encounter such issue and yes , this is a problem in the code of Plesk CP.

I hope that SWSOFT will fix this issue as soon as possible

Still no news???

I have exactly the same issue on my server, did anybody find a solution???
Thank you for your answers

Thank you very much Sergius

It's working perfect,
Thank you for your fast answer.

I'm a linux guy...how does this work. I downloaded the three files in the dir put the .dll's in system32, and ran the .exe. I'm having the problem listed above, but this didn't fix it. Help!

Originally posted by are_eye_see_kay
I downloaded the three files in the dir put the .dll's in system32, and ran the .exe.
Please move downloaded files to Plesk installation directory <plesk>\admin\bin

Back