1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

plesk anel need to hit buttons faterer than 3 sec

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by RolfK, Aug 5, 2009.

1. RolfK

RolfK Guest

To keep my plesk panel alive I need to switch or click faster than 3 sec
    otherwise the login reappears.
    this was a default plesk installation on suse 11.1 coming with a strato package.

login done using mozilla but also IE xxx:8443/login.php3

its complete useless.
    STrato caanot help they redirected my to parallels for help.

I also cannot install a patch (but 9.2.1 is the release the virtual server is 3 days old) as this is nearly hopeless without having the panel working doing more wrong then helping

I need the plesk only for configuration of my qmail at the moment, the server runs fine so far I dont need plesk panel necessary -- alternativ is to deinstall but I dontknow what happens to the rest of the server then keeping all defauls and database etc.

2. Denis Sirochenko

Denis Sirochenko Guest

Hello,

Please check if Cookies are enabled in your browser preferences.

Regards,
    Denis.

3. RolfK

RolfK Guest

yes cookies, they are enabled. It is a problem if a routed with dynamic load balancing is used, then the IP might change quickly when a new reuqest is send between 2 different ips for example.

4. 64bithost.com

64bithost.com Regular Pleskian

57%
    Ram

1. How much ram does this installation have? 215/512/725/1024mb Low ram rates causes slow refresh rates for servers.

2. Is this an actual server or just a VPS?