• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk anel need to hit buttons faterer than 3 sec

R

RolfK

To keep my plesk panel alive I need to switch or click faster than 3 sec
otherwise the login reappears.
this was a default plesk installation on suse 11.1 coming with a strato package.

login done using mozilla but also IE xxx:8443/login.php3

its complete useless.
STrato caanot help they redirected my to parallels for help.

I also cannot install a patch (but 9.2.1 is the release the virtual server is 3 days old) as this is nearly hopeless without having the panel working doing more wrong then helping

I need the plesk only for configuration of my qmail at the moment, the server runs fine so far I dont need plesk panel necessary -- alternativ is to deinstall but I dontknow what happens to the rest of the server then keeping all defauls and database etc.

Hello,

Please check if Cookies are enabled in your browser preferences.

Regards,
Denis.

yes cookies, they are enabled. It is a problem if a routed with dynamic load balancing is used, then the IP might change quickly when a new reuqest is send between 2 different ips for example.

Ram

1. How much ram does this installation have? 215/512/725/1024mb Low ram rates causes slow refresh rates for servers.

2. Is this an actual server or just a VPS?

Back