• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk api examples

Janton

New Pleskian
Hello,

Im trying to disable a domain with the api of plesk for a plesk 8.6 and i compose the xml with this structure:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<packet version="1.5.2.1">
<domain>
<set>
<filter>
<name>testapi.domain.com</name>
</filter>
<values>
<gen_setup>
<status>16</status>
</gen_setup>
</values>
</set>
</domain>
</packet>

The name testapi.domain.com is the domain of the domain, i create a subdomain like a domain for testing purpose, but when i execute the this xml with the api i get this response:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<packet version="1.5.2.1">
<system>
<status>error</status>
<errcode>1014</errcode>
<errtext>Parser error: Request is invalid</errtext>
</system> </packet>

Someone know what is wrong??

For support of parallels: Please do some basic examples for the beginners like activate/desactivate domains and create/modify/delete mail accounts.

Best Regards.

You should use domain_name node instead of name. I.e:

You use:
<filter>
<name>testapi.domain.com</name>
</filter>

Must be:
<filter>
<domain_name>testapi.domain.com</domain_name>
</filter>

Thank you Honig.

I was looking the documentation in http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PPP9/Doc/en-US/plesk-9.5-api-rpc/33860.htm and was with "name".

Maybe im looking at the wrong section or maybe in the plesk linux 8.6 with api version 1.5.2.1 is different. The documentation i found is for plesk 9.5.

Can you send me or copy the link to the documentation of the api 1.5.2.1?? I have old servers with 8.6, 9.5 and 10.x and i have to use the oldest api version for be compatible with all servers.

Thank you.

Back