• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk backup and Restoration Error message

C

choonkiat

Backup and Restore Problem.

I try command line restoration methods a few times now, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

This is the error message? why, is plesk restoration unstable?

======================= ERROR -===============
Elapsed time: 00:00:06
(1/1) [client] mydomainsUncaught std::exception: UnixClientSocket::UnixClientSocket, connect: No such file or directory
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/supervisor/processor.py", line 116, in doActivityRunner
newState = self.doActivity()
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/supervisor/processor.py", line 817, in doActivity
cmd.spawn(os.environ.has_key("PLESKRESTORE_MODE"))
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 238, in spawn
proc.run()
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 193, in run
BaseSubprocess.run(self)
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 177, in run
self.wait()
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 197, in wait
BaseSubprocess.wait(self)
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 187, in wait
raise NonzeroExitException(self, os.WEXITSTATUS(status))
NonzeroExitException: was finished with exit code 1

Thanks for the Help!!!!

He-he, I did restoration and it finished successfully, so it looks the restoration works, but on system with strong configuration..
How did you run the restoration exactly? what is the command, which produces this error?

Also the notification has provided the exact problem error: "No such file or directory", however it is not clear what directory it meant..
Try setting PLESKRESTORE_DEBUG before the command line utility, probably with provide more details..

./anb

Originally posted by anb_t
He-he, I did restoration and it finished successfully, so it looks the restoration works, but on system with strong configuration..
How did you run the restoration exactly? what is the command, which produces this error?

Also the notification has provided the exact problem error: "No such file or directory", however it is not clear what directory it meant..
Try setting PLESKRESTORE_DEBUG before the command line utility, probably with provide more details..

./anb

This is the command i issue out...
Create Backup
/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup all PleskBackUp

Create Map
/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore --create-map "PleskBackUp" -map "PleskBackUpMap"

Restore
/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore --restore "PleskBackUp" -level all -map "PleskBackUpMap"

Sometime it will work and successfully restore but somethings it fail, i can't understand why..

is there any thing wrong with the command i issue out?

Well most of the time it works and restore successfully but somethings fail with that error message

The error occurs due to a particular domain/account restoration. Look through the restoration logs created in directory 'restore' existed in the directory where pleskrestore is running from.

Anyway try debugging the restoration with PLESKRESTORE_DEBUG.

At least, following the error occurred, verify existence of all directories specified in /etc/psa/psa.conf.

./anb

Back