• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

plesk backup problem "An unhandled error occured."

P

panaman

Guest
When I run a plesk backup I get this error:

An unhandled error occured. The process has been stopped.

When I click details i get this:

The file "C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1\tmpE.tmp" already exists.

If i go in and delete all the temp files and run it again.. it will do the same thing except complain about a different temp file like... tmp2.tmp

any help would be appreciated.
 
Back
Top