• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Plesk backup size difference in control panel and Linux server shell

aria

New Pleskian
Hello. I have a Linux Plesk server that is set to backup files on a daily basis. Also maintain up to 3 previous backups. A few days ago, the backup operation was stopped due to full disk space. Today, when I increased the disk space, the backup was taken successfully today, but the backup of the previous days shows their volume as 0.

ajtxw2fh86m6gbz2qhp.png

There is a problem, when I checked the disk space of the machine with the df command, I noticed that there are two backups in the path /var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/mysite.com/, which is exactly for the two days before the backup Were failed, but their size is 200 GB each. (2205060217 and 2205070217)

PHP:
# du -sh /var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/mysite.com/backup_domainmail*
196G    /var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/mysite.com/backup_domainmail_2205060217.tar
196G    /var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/mysite.com/backup_domainmail_2205070217.tar
124G    /var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/mysite.com/backup_domainmail_2205080217.tzst

Why in the control panel the size of the backups from two days ago that failed failed to show zero, but in the Linux shell that I check, they have volume?

Back