• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Backup

Is there anything new for this FTP backup issue ? Im' now on Plesk 8.6.0.4, but the FTP backup doesn't work as it should.
Every day I get this:

Backup error.
Can not upload backup file ftp://ftp.myserver.com/backups/serverbackup.psa to FTP server.
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

But I've tested, the backup file was transfered successfuly to the FTP location. Also the backup files work, I have restored once from one of these files. Because of the error, the local file is not deleted after each transfer. Now I have to clean each week my PrivateTemp from double backup files.

Second question: Every day I have a new folder in PrivateTemp which contains a whole "mailMigration" from server. Has this anything to do with the backup failure ? They are also taking GB's each day.

Thank you for any suggestion

Bart

Back