• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk/Business Manager SSO problems

E

EgorNZ

I set up Plesk 10.0.1 in a VZ container. After installation I changed the Plesk admin password from the Power Panel. This broke the SSO setup and I was unable to log in to Business Manager using any password.

After much head scratching I was able to fix that by following the instructions at http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=105780

However I still have one problem remaining. After going into Business Manager and clicking on the Profile link, the following error is displayed at the top of the page:

Error: Sync error: Failed to register the admin user in SSO: The following SSO error occurred: Incoming SP is not a master of FI[dsflknsdkfjbn3248udsinf238dsfjhsdbf]. (HTTP code: 403)
Please resolve the problem manually and retry to sync this administrator.

Additionally, if I log out of BM, then log back in, then click the "Back to Parallels Panel" link, it asks me to log in again with the following error:

Error: You cannot log in using your global account credentials because there are no local accounts connected to your global account. Please provide your local account credentials.

Not sure if that's meant to happen.

Correct URL should be checked in different places:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/sso -g

select * from misc where param like '%sso%';
select * from cl_param;

# sqlite3 /var/lib/sso/sso.db
sqlite> select api_url from sp;

And corrected if necessary. I suggest you contact Support Team if you can't correct it by yourself.

Back