1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk/Business Manager SSO problems

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by EgorNZ, Nov 14, 2010.

1. EgorNZ

EgorNZ Guest

I set up Plesk 10.0.1 in a VZ container. After installation I changed the Plesk admin password from the Power Panel. This broke the SSO setup and I was unable to log in to Business Manager using any password.

After much head scratching I was able to fix that by following the instructions at http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=105780

However I still have one problem remaining. After going into Business Manager and clicking on the Profile link, the following error is displayed at the top of the page:

Additionally, if I log out of BM, then log back in, then click the "Back to Parallels Panel" link, it asks me to log in again with the following error:

Not sure if that's meant to happen.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Correct URL should be checked in different places:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/sso -g

select * from misc where param like '%sso%';
    select * from cl_param;

# sqlite3 /var/lib/sso/sso.db
    sqlite> select api_url from sp;

And corrected if necessary. I suggest you contact Support Team if you can't correct it by yourself.