• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Control Panel 9.3 Will Not Start

Michael MacDonald

Basic Pleskian
Updated some modules recently from Redhat. I am not sure if this is the cause. Anyone else seeing the same problem? What can I do to fix this?

# service psa start
Starting xinetd service... done
Starting named service... done
Starting mysqld service... done
Starting postgresql service... done
Starting psa-spamassassin service... done
Plesk: Starting Mail Server... done
Starting mail handlers tmpfs storage
Starting Plesk... failed
Starting drwebd service... done
#

I did see this and wanted to be sure that's what my problem was. I don't know how to fix it. Can you tell me the steps I need to do? Or what versions of everything will work?

You should downgrade some packages for fixing this problem (openssl, etc.) Contact support team if you can't do it.

I don't know what is OS version you have, therefore I can't say exactly what should you downgrade. In the mentioned thread you can find workaround for CentOS 5. You can use it if you have this OS or wait fix from our developers if you don't want contact support team.

Someone else was talking about CentOS. I have RHEL4 with the following ssl rpms installed.

openssl-devel-0.9.7a-43.17.el4_8.5
xmlsec1-openssl-1.2.6-3.1
openssl-0.9.7a-43.17.el4_8.5
mod_ssl-2.0.52-41.ent.7

Posting in other forum

You can see my post in "URGENT - Hotfix required all versions due to openssl upgrade" stating I am using RHEL4 and the rpms installed for ssl and httpd.

Why do these posts take so long to actually post?

Back