• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk control panel error

S

skull

I'm using plesk reloaded 7.5 in my fedora core 2 server. My server was attacked by ddos then it's gone down. After that, I reboot it. And now, when I open my control panel page I get the error message like below:
Unable to query: Can't find file: 'sessions.MYD' (errno: 2) 0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:2 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Can't find file: 'sessions.MYD' (errno: 2)") 1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Session.php:2 db_query(string "select * from sessions where sess_id="eccf45c0cef217f59417a50b00dbb694" and click_time >= NOW() - INTERVAL 1800 SECOND") 2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Session.php:2 session->isexpired() 3: /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:2 session->init(string "62.147.79.27")
I've search all the plesk support and FAQ but I really cannot find the solution.
My server's plesk control panel is: https://66.235.209.32:8443
Thank for your reply.
I'm sorry about my bad English.

Back