1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk default page for one of my sites

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by ChrisBobber, Jan 31, 2013.

1. ChrisBobber

ChrisBobber New Pleskian

Plesk default page for one of my sites [Solved]

Hello,
    here is my configuration: CentOS 5.7 and Plesk 11.0.9
    IP : 87.106.97.178

More than 20 sites already running on this server, I added an additional domain (accessoires-moto-custom.com), changed the default home page (for testing) but the website address always points to a Plesk default page (DNS are propagated) . I tried to remove and reinstall the site, it is always the same. I also tried to install it on another server that has exactly the same configuration, the same problem is still the homepage Plesk, even restarting the container.
    Thank you for your help, Chris

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I see "En construction, see you !" there now instead of default Plesk page. Is it correct?

3. ChrisBobber

ChrisBobber New Pleskian

yes, today me too, for 3 days was the Plesk page, it seemed a little long ...

thank you, Chris