• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk detects PHP 5.2.17 as 5.2.1

jnarvaez

Basic Pleskian
When I try to install Wordpress through the Applications inside Plesk, it says the following:

PHP Version 5.2.4 or greater, while current is 5.2.1

But my PHP Version is 5.2.17
-bash-3.2# php -v
PHP 5.2.17 (cli) (built: Jan 7 2011 10:39:29)

How can I solve this?

same problem

But I'm using Small Business Panel 10.2 and I have all the upgrades. I have PHP 5.2.10 installed, but it is detecting 5.2.1 and telling me I can't install Wordpress cuz it needs 5.2.4 or greater. Help please! Thanks.

SBP sunsetted?

So does that mean that SBP is now sunsetted and there won't be updates to it? I did consider doing a migration, but in the end, it was easier to just manually install Wordpress from the command line though.

So does that mean that SBP is now sunsetted and there won't be updates to it? I did consider doing a migration, but in the end, it was easier to just manually install Wordpress from the command line though.

That's right. SBP is currently in "Extended Support" - meaning that if we find any critical vulnerabilities, etc. these will be patched, but no further development is planned. You can read more about the Plesk, SBP, and Related Component lifecycles here:
http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk/lifecycle

Back