• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Didn't work

A

AlexandreA

i go to plesk and i get error 500 without any other error, i go to command line and i get this
get_config_string failed: PRODUCT_DATA_D: C Exception: 3221225477
i tried reinstall over and over again, i tried to restore a db backup and nothing, i tried change the psa db from MSSQL to MySQL and nothing too, nothing fix that,

Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition
Core 2 Quad Q9400
8GB RAM
HDD 146GB SAS 10K RPM
Plesk 9.3

Do you have directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\repository\backup ?

yes i have, and have a fill files there.

that happened to me after i upgrade to plesk 9.5, i bought SUS last year and i tought that i could update to 9.5, after i install the control panel did ask for another license beucase the license installed did not support 9.5, i rollback to 9.2.1 and i get the blank screen on ff and error 500 in I.E and that error in command line.

But you can't use license from 9.5.x on Plesk 9.2.x version. License keys are not compatible between different Plesk versions.

my license is 9x not 9.5x
i am using right now the right version.
when i used 9.5x it accuse i have not a valid license.
My problem is the blank screen and "error 500" in I.E
that have nothing to do with the license.

what really bothers me is not work and not point a error.
in other panels e.g cPanel when have a error that is pointed and you can research reference on their knowledgebase but on plesk i get no error and on the executables for command line i get an exception that haven't no reference for anything related to plesk

Try to disable `Show friendly HTTP error messages` in the browser.
For example in Internet Explorer: Tool, Internet Option, Advanced tab, uncheck "Show friendly HTTP error messages", Click OK.

if i need parallels support team for anything i can die waiting, on forum no one helps me, thanks.

i lost 4 dawns already looking for answers of this damn error or less of error but i can't find anything, i change webserver provider, i change plesk db to JET, MySQL, MSSQL, i reinstalled over and over and over again this damn **** panel but didn't work.
This panel is really really sux, i regret deeply on my soul one day i ever bought this thing

Back