• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk doesn't update (but thinks it does)

michaellunsford

Regular Pleskian
I just went through the UI updater program about a dozen times. Everything updates but the base package and the Migration Manager.

The email I get even says "success" but I go back into the control panel to find that it wants to upgrade me from 8.1.1 to 8.2, so I do it (again). Although I haven't done this a hundred times yet, I have been hacking on it for over two weeks.

As a side effect, I can no longer access my domains. I get some sql error "PleskMainDBException -- Unknown column 'uid' in 'field list'." Looks like the database added some things, but the old control panel doesn't know what to do with them.

Any ideas how I can get the 8.2 updated so I can access domains again?

Originally posted by michaellunsford
I just went through the UI updater program about a dozen times. Everything updates but the base package and the Migration Manager.

I am in the same boat, if I look at the package list it says 8.2.0 but it looks like it never updated the database (which is why it is looking for fields that don't exist).

I am not sure what to do, is it possible to roll the packages back from 8.2 to 8.1.1 and start again?

Back