• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk domain section broken - blank page - after update

LeithD

New Pleskian
Hi Guys,

After running the update http://kb.parallels.com/en/114378 , when I login to plesk and search for a domain and click on it, I am presented with a white page with the toolbar down the left.
Other areas seem fine (client, and server settings) but I can't get into the domain page to add/edit emails, etc.

Any ideas?

Running Plesk 8.1 (linux) and JUST applied http://kb.parallels.com/en/114378 following the steps exactly without any errors.

Was working just fine before that.

Here is the error I get when I enable display_errors.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hardquota_enabled() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.SysUser.php on line 933
As far as I can tell this file wasn't updated in update that I applied. So it must be being declared as well in one of the new php files included with the update or something?
Hard to tell as the php is encrypted. (and fair enough)

Please help, I can't manage/modify/add/remove ANY domains/emails on this server at the moment, and it's getting urgent.

Cheers.
Leith

Try updating plesk using autoinstaller:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-components

Will that keep plesk on the same version? 8.1

As plesk updater (in the GUI) is already showing all installed components are up to date.

It seems if a domain doesn't have hosting setup, only emails I can get to it.

Yes, it will keep plesk on the same version.

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --help

--select-release-current
Select the same product version as the one installed
on your server

--upgrade-installed-components
Upgrade all installed components of the selected
product version

It may overwrite the custom fixes, but if that's what messed up your install, then something is obviously not quite right with it.

Sorry for the delay, haven't had much time too work on this lately.

It seems the version of auto installer we use doesn't have the --upgrade-installed-components option available. And none of the other options strike me as a suitable replacement.

Thoughts?

You are running Plesk 8? I would suggest an upgrade and I think Plesk 8 is no-longer supported by Parallels.

I would prefer to avoid updating due to the likely hood of it breaking the server. Had issues just going from 8.0 to 8.1.

Plus it was their "fix" that broke it, surely there would be at least some level of support for the fix?

Not running virtuozzo at all.

We are in the process of building up a new Plesk 11 box, to which we will transfer over all the clients from this box.

However I still think given it was their custom hotfix that broke it, they could provide a little support it repairing it.

LeithD, you can be sure you will not get that support for Plesk 8 from Parallels for FREE.. You might have to create a premium support ticket if you need that looked into by them.

Back