• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Email Security: Error upon Installation

stephan.kurz

New Pleskian
upon installing the extension i get the following error:

Code:
Installing SpamAssassin: Failed
SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '17-27' for key 'PRIMARY', query was: INSERT INTO `wblist`
(`rid`, `sid`, `wb`)
VALUES
:)user_id, :sid, :wb)

i tried uninstalling spamassassin, tried installing the extension again. tried re-installing spamassassin, then re-installing the extension again.
tried all repair tools. also tried the following article:

without any success. i had previously used the plesk premium email pack, and uninstalled it before installing this extension. in case that gives any hint.
would love to install and use this extension, not only its free model but the paid version, if i get it to work.

any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• plesk-sql23000.png
    plesk-sql23000.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Have you tried to install 1.0.1 version? Change Log for Plesk Obsidian
This issue should be fixed there.
Also, you could try:
  1. Remove "Plesk Email Security" from Extensions.
  2. Go to Tools & Settings > Spam filter copy everything from White List and Black List to notepad and remove records from White List and Black List.
  3. Install "Plesk Email Security" extension.
  4. Add copied records to Extensions > Plesk Email Security > Server settings.

thanks for your quick response. that was my first thought too. but the black- and whitelist are already empty :(

any other ideas? this server was migrated from another server and has got multiple domains.

any way i can manually repair the wblist? where is it stored?

Have you tried to install 1.0.1 version? Change Log for Plesk Obsidian
This issue should be fixed there.
Also, you could try:
  1. Remove "Plesk Email Security" from Extensions.
  2. Go to Tools & Settings > Spam filter copy everything from White List and Black List to notepad and remove records from White List and Black List.
  3. Install "Plesk Email Security" extension.
  4. Add copied records to Extensions > Plesk Email Security > Server settings.

i tried it again, and again. also tried to add something to the black- and whitelist, then removed it again. nothing works and i'm stuck.
any help would be appreciated

Same here, did you solve this issue?
I tried uninstalling SpamAssasine, adding to the black- and whitelist, run auto_increment_fix
Still got this error.

This has to be a bug in the current version:
I checked the database emailsecurity with the table wblist and i can theoretically remove the constraint, but i don't think that this should be a solution for the problem.

i reached out to the plesk support team, they had given me the most recent beta for the plugin, which worked fine. it assume they'll release it soon, so you can just install it.

Back