• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk email security installation error

PiyaphanI

New Pleskian
Hi,

I found this error when trying to install the extension for free version at the first time.

Code:
Execution package has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:__main__:Package "amavisd-new" is not available
Command ['yum', '-q', 'info', 'amavisd-new'] finished with 1.
stdout:
stderr: Error: No matching Packages to list

And now this extension's page keeps showing "All checks passed. Installing the product... ".

Not sure what repo channel have to be enabled before install this extension? Don't found any instructions.

---

Product version: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.23.2
OS version: CentOS 7.7.1908 x86_64
Build date: 2020/01/24 18:00
Revision: d1dd221c3986cb57666a19b0af4f70fbc736ad49

I too am having this issue i tried to install it today 29th Feb 2020 i had to manually remove the extension from the command line the extension cannot find
amavisd-new any help please

Solved this problem by enabling EPEL repo as it will use amavisd-new from there.

if you previously used this repo and disabled it, please re-enable again. If not, just download from Fedora project.

I did that but it broke email everything went into the deferred queue had to remove completely.
My NOC has passed this over to Plesk.

Back