• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Extension Development - Freelancers?

Daniel Hendricks

New Pleskian
I'm not sure if this violates the rules. If it does, you can delete it. Is there a more appropriate place to ask?

Is anyone around here willing to develop a custom extension for me (as a freelancer)? I can eventually do it myself, but my time is very limited and if someone is a Plesk ninja, he/she could probably do it in much less time.

Basic description: I would like a plugin like the DigitalOcean DNS extension except it would be for a different DNS provider/API. I also need this extension to automatically add zones (rather than manually).

If you are interested and to avoid spam/solicitation in this forum, please send your interest to my personal e-mail address, not here.

However, feel free to post all other non-bid, non-solicitation related posts/suggestions/insights here regarding my request. I just want to avoid turning this thread into Freelancer.com, because that will guarantee that it gets deleted (if it is not already deleted - again, if there is a better place to ask, please let me know).

If you do quality work on this one, I have a second, very simple plugin that I would also like developed. It is highly likely that I will have more work down the road as well, if you are interested at that time.

A note about copyright - Once completed, I would retain 100% copyright of the extension and it would be closed source. I am open to other proposals, however, generally this is what I need. For example, if you were willing to do it for free or cheap, I wouldn't mind as much if the code was free open source. :)

Thank you,
Daniel

Back