• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Question Plesk Email Security - Safe Report

bellm

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition Version 18.0.49 Update Nr. 1
Hello together,

in one of my domains the mails are very often forwarded to external mail accounts like google, yahoo, gmx etc.
When i get a SPAM Mail with correct DKIM and SPIF, the Mail is forwarded external and i am the new spam sender.

So i am using Plesk Email Security. Here are the options to block, mark or place it in spam ordner.
If I only mark the mails, there are a few things changed, but the spam mail is still forwarded.
If I block the mails, there are maybe false positives mails that i miss. (but the best way at the moment)

My solution I would have & I used in earlier version of Plesk when only Spam Assassin was used:
I modify the Report_Safe value in the /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf to 1. This option changed the body of the email to include the spam rule offense text, and add the email as attachment.
So the SPAM Mail is attached and the body is no spam mail.

I tried to change this option, but Plesk Email Security doesn't care about the settings in Spam Assassin i changed.

So it is possible to add this feature to Plesk Email Security?
 
Back
Top