• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Emails not working

samuel.marcinko

New Pleskian
Hi..we have Linux server at strato.de (Plesk Obsidian), we bought a domain etilog-manufacturing.com at strato.de too. I changed A record in strato domain settings and I put there an IP address to connect it with Plesk. In plesk I created a domain a domain is now connected and everything is working fine. But I have a problem with emails. I created in Plesk admin some test email address but this email address is not working. If I try to open webmail URL with Horde Webmail ( https://webmail.etilog-manufacturin...n_US&[email protected] ) I got error DNS PROBE FINISHED. I think that I need to change some other DNS settings at strato.de in domain settings (MX Records ??). I tried to contact Strato.de support but they are useless, they always wrote me a manual how to add an email to my email client using SMTP and IMAP, but first I need to make it work.

Thank you

hi everyone, I am writing to you because I have a big problem with sending emails from the server,
some time ago (about 1 month ago) I set all the mail parameters (dkmi spf etc) and I was able to send emails only to [email protected] addresses (to gmail addresses), while when I sent to other yahoo addresses, free , etc put my mail in the queue by not sending it.
for a few days instead even when I send an email to gmail it comes back with this error (Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender)
someone gives me a hand to definitively solve the problem?

Back