• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk engine (and some services) down

Pier

New Pleskian
Good morning,
2 days ago I couldn't connect to the plesk interface, when I tried to log-in I got the message "502 Bad gateway". I tried to open the repair kit and there I found everything seems to be ok (disk space ok, ram ok) but the sw-engine.service is stopped.
I tried to restart the processes and restart the server unsuccessfully

I tried with ssh,
/etc/init.d/psa restart
unsuccessfully (failed)

I tried to look inside the log /sw-cp-server/error_log and I found this suspicious error (but I am not sure this is the problem)
2020/01/18 17:46:03 [crit] 2106#0: *2035 connect() to unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: , request: "POST /modules/monitoring/public/index.php/FKsu_JQcWrRFxKKjpPUyA8ioYfomzJOvPcPQyyvg/query HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8880"

it was Friday so didn't anything else, mysql was ok, the website hosted were ok.

Today I found that the mail has not been delivered in these 2 days so the problem is escalating...

I tried the plesk repair and I get this error message:

/usr/bin/sw-engine: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib64/libboost-plesk-1.65/libboost_regex-plesk.so.1.65.1: invalid ELF header
exit status 127

invalid ELF header appear generally when there is an error of architecture version (install module 64bits on OS 32bits or 32bits on system 64bits)
What give an

rpm -qa | grep plesk-libboost-regex
and

uname -i

?

/usr/bin/sw-engine: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib64/libboost-plesk-1.65/libboost_regex-plesk.so.1.65.1: invalid ELF header
exit status 127
Please show me output of following commands:

# rpm -qa --qf '%{NAME}-%{VERSION}-%{RELEASE} (%{ARCH})\n' | grep sw-engine

# rpm -qa --qf '%{NAME}-%{VERSION}-%{RELEASE} (%{ARCH})\n' | grep plesk-libboost-regex

I have a similar problem. I've been trying to fix plesk for some time (a white login page with no content began to appear). Today I messed up even more.

plesk repair all -v
/usr/bin/sw-engine: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/sw/librdbmspp.so.2: invalid ELF header
exit status 127

Hi @Thor123, please open a new thread and include your operating system and Plesk version in your post. As said above invalid ELF header points to a mismatch of library and operating system. Maybe this hint already helps?

Ok, new thread created.

Back