1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk Expand Error

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.0 and Legacy General Discussion' started by radialhosting, Jul 21, 2005.

1. radialhosting

radialhosting Guest

Anyone seen this error before?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
    <packet version="1.1.0.34">

<add>
    <result>
    <status>error</status>
    <errcode>11000</errcode>
    <errtext>[License] License is inconsistent. The number of Plesk servers with domains count limit '100' exceeds Plesk Expand license limit and also is not covered with Plesk Expand license limit for Plesk servers with no domains limit</errtext>
    </result>
    </add>

</packet>

I have no servers registered in plesk expand ATM. So there is no licence limit exceeded.

2. poke

poke Guest

All of the sudden I am expiriencing the same problem. A couple days ago my main expand server; i logged in and nothing was there. No registered servers anyway!

I went to re-register my localhost server and two other expand servers and get that error message.

I submitted a support ticket to sw-soft, but of course, have not heard back from them.

I too need a solution to this problem!

-poke

3. poke

poke Guest

The ticket came back really quick and solved the problem:

We have cleaned plesk_server_key* tables in database ans now you should be able to view two servers. If the server has unlimited key, it can't be registered in Expand, no matter how many domains are registered there, because the restrictions work with Plesk license, not with number of registered domains.

So they cleaned out the plesk_server_key* tables .....

-poke