• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Plesk expert certification

occinodo

Basic Pleskian
Hi Plesk, I've done a couple of tries to get my Plesk Expert certification, but after failing it 2 times I decided to note down the questions and search Plesk documentation for what I was doing wrong, I double checked all my answers from my last exam and I was able to find support for all my provided answers.
Also I was able to pass Plesk Associate and Professional with ease, for some reason it seems nearly impossible to pass the expert certification.
Unfortunately it's not allowed to post the questions here (which makes sense obviously) but I was wondering if other people are having the same issue.

If you like, you can sent me your questions and answers in a private message so I can check these for you.

Hi Plesk, I've done a couple of tries to get my Plesk Expert certification, but after failing it 2 times I decided to note down the questions and search Plesk documentation for what I was doing wrong, I double checked all my answers from my last exam and I was able to find support for all my provided answers.
Also I was able to pass Plesk Associate and Professional with ease, for some reason it seems nearly impossible to pass the expert certification.
Unfortunately it's not allowed to post the questions here (which makes sense obviously) but I was wondering if other people are having the same issue.
I have the Plesk Professional and I attempted the Plesk Linux Expert last year and failed terribly, I felt the Plesk University courses doesn't get you ready for this one. I'm going to renew the Pro and may be try Linux Expert later this year, I do not use the Plesk as mailserver and found a lot questions regarding this feature.

Some questions (or the possible answers) in the Plesk Expert exam do really seem ambiguous.

I've skimmed through the Plesk University courses and yes, not everything is covered there in the details that is asked in the exam.
But for an "Expert" certification I really don't mind that.
I believe that for Expert level it's OK to expect people to have gained lots of knowledge regarding Plesk and it's supported web/mail/dns services in others ways (than just the online courses) as well.

Back