• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Plesk Firewall Version 2.2.3-449 and GeoLite2

OverWolf

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Almalinux 9.4
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.63 Update #4
Hello,
I'm implemented the GeoLite2 how data source for Firewall extension ((Plesk for Linux) The Plesk Firewall), but when I configure license key I have this error :

Code:
GeoLite2-Country-Blocks-IPv6.csv:462110: expected 6 columns but found 7 - extras ignored
GeoLite2-Country-Blocks-IPv6.csv:462111: expected 6 columns but found 7 - extras ignored
GeoLite2-Country-Blocks-IPv6.csv:462112: expected 6 columns but found 7 - extras ignored
GeoLite2-Country-Blocks-IPv6.csv:462113: expected 6 columns but found 7 - extras ignored

and so on.
Why ? Is this a bug of misconfiguration of firewall extension ?

@Kaspar is right. The issue is caused by a known bug identified with ID EXTPLESK-5564. We will introduce a fix in one of the upcoming releases. In the meantime, the workaround we can suggest is to switch to the default “IP to Country Lite” database from DB-IP instead of the MaxMind database of the Plesk Firewall. To do that, please follow the steps above:

1. Log into your server via SSH
2. Open the /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini file with your favorite command-line text editor
3. Remove the following contents:

[ext-firewall]
geoipDataSource = maxmind-lite

4. Save the changes
5. Go to Plesk > Tools & Settings > Firewall
6. Move the Firewall protection slider to the left to disable the Plesk firewall
7. Move the Firewall protection slider to the right in order to enable the Plesk firewall

Back