• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk- german translation

moswak

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I know that may sound a bit strange, but after it has happened over the past few years, I have to assume that there is an understanding problem with some customers.

It's about the button "remove website"
everyone knows that if the domain is removed, of course all email mailboxes for the domain will also be removed. But that doesn't seem to be clear to some customers.
to my question "would they have clicked on the button if it was called "remove domain" everyone answered clearly "no I would never have clicked " on "remove website" but I do not assume that the email addresses to be deleted.

Is it just me with german customers or has anyone else had such experiences?

I think it would be very good if you could rename the "remove website" button to "Remove domain".

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback! It was passed to our program managers.

Hallo Moswak,

ich gebe dir Recht, ich finde die Beschriftung generell nicht korrekt, da man damit tatsächlich die Domain löscht und nicht die Websites (Daten der Domain)!

@Katya I think we should change the label to "Delete domain" also in English since this action does not only remove the website (data of the domain) but the complete domain entry. "Delete website" is wrong in this context.

Cheers

Hallo Viktor,

ich gebe dir Recht, ich finde die Beschriftung generell nicht korrekt, da man damit tatsächlich die Domain löscht und nicht die Websites (Daten der Domain)!

Freut mich das du es genauso siehst. Das erspart dann einige manuelle restores mit der Zeit :)

that would be great if that could be changed. that would then avoid some calls to support and restore backups. "help!! my email inboxes and the whole domain is gone!" ;)

Back