• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue PLESK good but when I manually create a directory I get AH00132 Error?

musthavetim

New Pleskian
I have plesk installed, working. I have a section of the website that I am using PHPRUNNER to create. I uploaded the PHPRUNNER files to the server, then manually moved them over to the /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/winner folder, but whenever I try to access it I get AH00132 Error in logs.

Changed ownerships to be the same as what's in the docs from wordpress that work, no change. Tried chown root:root, no change. Tried permissions up to 777 no change.

What am I missing

You mention Wordpress. Is Wordpress installed in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs? Have you configured search engine friendly URLs in Wordpress? In that case it is possible that a rewrite interferes so that the physical subdirectory "winner" won't ever be accessed.

Also: root:root is not correct. It must be <subscriber>:<psacln>. Permissions should be at least 0750. This applies to the winner-directory, but also to files and subdirectories.

Also check the capitalization of the "winner" directory name.

No capital letters. Permissions at 750 now, ownership back and forth, nothing.

Through linux, as root I went in and created a directory called mister. I then created an index.html and wrote 3 words of text. It displays fine. www.x.com/mister/index.html

I then renamed index.html from my winner directory and copied it to the mister directory as test.html. I can't access it. BUT, permissions are identical.

-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 9 Sep 3 12:53 go.html
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 17 Sep 3 12:50 index.html
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 17 Sep 3 12:52 test.html

I can access index.html no problem. I created go.html and can access it. So then I copied inex.html to test.html can't access it. What? It's as if there is something deeper. Is that possible?

Any new *.html I create I can access.

I'm lost on this.

Then, I deleted test.html as I couldn't access it, 403. I then created test.html and wrote testtest. I can access it now. Tried again to copy over my test.html from the winner directory, same exact permissions. Won't work.

Back