• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk hangs...

T

TheMatrix

Hello-

After updating to 7.5.4 from 7.5.3, Plesk hangs when I do virtually anything. If I try to create a new domain for example, it just says "Please wait. Loading..." indefinitely.

What could be wrong?

Thanks.

TM

I just started getting the same problem. I upgrade from 7.5.3 to 7.5.4 and everything worked fine for a few weeks.

Now I try to create a new domain or create a new database and I get hung up on the Please Wait message.

I did notice that in the Updater packages list, many of the packages for 7.5.4 that I had updated are now listed as "There is a newer version". The Plesk updater package is marked as not even being installed.

I tried installing the Updater package, and...you guessed it...I get hung on the Please Wait message indefinitely!

Nothing of value is logged in /var/log on this matter.

Anyone?

Hm. Strange

I had similar effects on my box. I tried to update a 7.5.3 box and it hung. But then I just changed to another workstation (sic!) and it worked. Strange. Maybe it has something todo with the browser (just guessing). After a day or two, the problems dissapeared.
Maybe something with certificate? Or cache? Did you try to clean browser cache?

Maybe it helps.

Sometimes the craziest ideas work. Thats IT ;)

****! You're right! I just tried IE, and it works fine.

wchatham, are you by any chance using Firefox 1.5 or Deer Park too?

Thanks!

TM

Holy moly...I AM using Firefox 1.5beta. I tried it in IE and it works fine.

Since it was a beta I was using, I won't get mad yet, but I hate to see Plesk turn browser-dependant :(

Back