• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved plesk have accidentally locked me out of support

brownbag

Basic Pleskian
Plesk have unwittingly locked me out of support and I'm after some help. I have Plesk Web Pro edition.

I noticed that my email address was incorrect so I changed it and Plesk sent me a verification email which supposedly has a link to verify my new email. But the email has a missing link so I can't verify my email.
Now, as I have an unverified email, I can't view my tickets.
I've tried creating a ticket and going directly to chat, but the screen just hangs when I do this and doesn't open a chat. This is in spite of the fact that it has correctly verified my license key.
Does anybody know of another way I can get in contact with Plesk support to inform them of this problem?

Please send me your correct email in a private message. I will forward it to the Support Team.

Thanks. I found out that I could call them. They've asked for the invalid verification email so hopefully are looking into it.

Cheers.

Back